In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1masculine consultoriofeminine clínicalaw clinic — consultorio legal / jurídico masculine
- Community orders would compel mentally ill patients living in the community to attend a clinic or hospital for treatment.
- These are in addition to conventional healthcare sites, such as health centres, antenatal clinics, general practice surgeries, and hospitals.
- You can receive biofeedback training in physical therapy clinics, medical centers and hospitals.
- During her time at St Barnabas, it flourished as a hospital with a busy outpatient department and four clinics, one 40 miles distant.
- Outpatient therapy is provided at hospitals, clinics and some nursing homes.
- Many children receive chemotherapy on an outpatient basis at a clinic or hospital.
- It can be done in a clinic, hospital outpatient department or doctor's surgery.
- Women were identified through hospital computer systems and the records of midwives and clerks in hospital and community antenatal clinics.
- Perhaps we'll get the answer to that in our surgeries and clinics over the next few weeks, when patients ask us about the risk, and whether or not to go ahead with their operations.
- It has hospitals, medical clinics, a mental health research institute, and two public broadcasting stations.
- The authors studied patients who were referred to specialized hospital clinics for the treatment of venous ulcers.
- We selected patients by examining all referral letters to the hospital's gastroenterology outpatient clinics and open access endoscopy service.
- Rituximab is usually given by a doctor or nurse in the hospital or an outpatient clinic.
- Fewer than half of the patients referred to emergency departments and cardiac outpatient clinics have heart disease.
- These treatments require instruction by a specialist nurse or doctor and are usually only prescribed at specialist hospital clinics.
- Now the ‘safety net’ will give private medical clinics, hospitals and specialists a blank cheque to raise their fees more quickly.
- All these subjects were hospitalized or were seen at the outpatient clinic of our department.
- Screening instruments are used commonly in specialty clinics and mental health settings.
- Doctors have now put her on a two-year programme of intensive treatment which includes bouts of chemotherapy and regular check-up clinics at St James's.
- Women who attended the antenatal clinics of a medical center in the United Kingdom were recruited for the study.
- Light box treatment is usually carried out in outpatient clinics in your local hospital.
- HIV treatment is managed by specialist outpatient clinics, staffed by doctors, nurses and other health professionals.
- Thank goodness doctors and nurses working in large hospitals and medical clinics are not allowed such a broad stroke interpretation of the law.
- Referral to a wheelchair clinic for specialist seating advice is also important at the appropriate stage of the condition.
(class)clase práctica feminine
- During practical training, ward rounds and outpatient clinics should be educational.
- Table 1 lists the details of the clinics and surgeries and consultations recorded.
- We based this review on our extensive clinical experience in managing patients in a dedicated tinea capitis clinic at a teaching hospital.
- The authors assessed patients who were attending anticoagulation clinics in five Canadian teaching hospitals.
- Having attended this conference, I am now finding the pituitary clinics to be more rewarding and stimulating.
- Gastroenterology clinics at Neath are dedicated to the specialty, whereas at Morriston the clinics also cover general medicine.
- I regularly hold joint clinics with colleagues from overlapping specialties, such as genetics, neurology, ophthalmology, etc.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.