In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1velocidad operativa feminine
- After all, a clock speed of 2200 MHz should not be any sort of a problem for a 0.13 micron design.
- The core clock speed and memory interface speeds of the slower cards have yet to be determined, according to the spokesman.
- However the clock speed of the CPU matters much less then the video card at higher settings.
- The higher the clock speed, the faster the computer will process applications and data.
- Its successor, the Prescott, is slated to offer a clock speed of 4 GHz by end of year, but it runs hot.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.