In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1computación en la nube feminine
- Casting cloud computing into the old-fashioned client/server paradigm is short sighted.
- By alleviating security concerns in managing compliance, we believe this technology has the potential to accelerate the widespread adoption of cloud computing.
- According to Lucas, cloud computing is not only about saving money on servers.
- Here's the grand plan: By working with IBM to promote cloud computing to universities, Google is accomplishing two very important goals.
- I won't be doing any cloud computing anytime soon.
- The concept of cloud computing isn't new to Apple.
- The speed at which cloud computing has permeated Internet activities is astonishing.
- The idea of cloud computing is a relatively new concept for Microsoft.
- Microsoft is potentially the big loser from cloud computing, which could undermine sales of its Office suite.
- Cloud computing is, of course, a metaphor, whose origins begin with computer diagrams.
- To some, cloud computing once involved people sitting at terminals hooked to a mainframe in the basement.
- For one thing, nobody really knows how secure cloud computing really is.
- The same, I'm sure, will be true of the infrastructure of cloud computing.
- Cloud computing may be a great idea in principle.
- All of us have had at least one previous experience with cloud computing.
- With any outsourcing model, whether it be cloud computing or something else, you can't.
- An on-demand financial services vendor points to a couple of companies who are betting on cloud computing to cope with the current economic troubles.
- Cost-effective, scalable, green: cloud computing has a lot going for it.
- Cupertino will soon be moving into cloud computing in a big way.
- Industry experts have estimated the current market for cloud computing to be worth US $160 billion.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.