1prueba cloze feminine(en el que hay que rellenar blancos) ejercicio de comprensión masculine
- Used with due caution, the cloze test appears to be potentially helpful in detecting plagiarism.
- Multiple choice cloze tests provide the subjects with several possible items to choose from for each blank.
- The cloze test consists of a longer text of which every fifth to tenth complete word is left out.
- Scores on the cloze tests were found to be positively related to other measures of program reading comprehension.
- The purpose of this study was to investigate the efficacy of administering a ‘spoken’ cloze test.
- There is not much that can be said about the fifty cloze tests themselves beyond mentioning some of the usual English errors.
- Following the above steps will allow you to create a cloze test that is maximally efficient for your particular group of students.
- Participants will have a hands-on session on the construction of modified cloze tests for comprehension, grammar, vocabulary and spelling.
- This article reports an investigation comparing the empirical performance of a C-Test and a cloze test against the English Placement Test as a criterion measure.