1hernia de la col femininepotra de la col feminine
- If your soil is acidic, sprinkle in lime or wood ashes to neutralize the soil, and defend against clubroot.
- Once the soil is infested by the clubroot fungus, the fungus will remain viable for years.
- There is no economical way of eliminating the clubroot organism from fields once infested.
- Hydrated lime appears to be more effective in reducing the severity of clubroot than ground limestone.
- In radishes, clubroot causes distorted swellings on the base of the bulb and along the tap root.
- The microorganism that causes clubroot occurs worldwide and also infects plants in the rose, poppy, and grass families.