1US(not having found clue)sin pistas
- The problem is that most of us are still hopelessly clueless about wireless.
- They are clueless about true creativity, and rarely have the ability to recognise it when they see it.
- There are worrying stories of call centre employees who are clueless about managing their money.
- In school, we were the meek, the shunned, the clueless, the kids with no social life or social status.
- He was not a bad guy at heart - clueless, yeah, but certainly not heartless.
- If you have a child who is clueless about fashion, help him to dress the part and look as much like the other kids as possible.
- But for some strange reason he is drawn to this clueless, blond bimbo like a moth to a flame.
- What strikes me most about this chapter is just how clueless some academic critics are.
- How can one man be so capable and intelligent and genuine, and yet so clueless about how to treat a woman?
- He made the other guy out to be a bit of a clueless idiot, and himself as the only person that could be really relied upon to know what was going on.
- But they are clueless when it comes to persuading the users to observe this etiquette.
- Two years, and he's just as patronising, moronic, simpering and clueless as ever.
- Maybe we were just a bunch of clueless tourists passing through and not at all in tune with the countries we went to.
- Many on the Continent regard the British as clueless and bumbling on the slopes, but less liable to be reckless.
- I don't see much point in these things anyway, but when it comes to using one, I'm completely clueless.
- My wife was clueless about my music and actually saw my first concert six months after our marriage.
- A nice bloke offered to clip it on for me as I stood there looking clueless.
- He looked so clueless and confused that they started laughing even harder.
- He is completely clueless when it comes to realising that people don't really care that much.
- I've had loads and loads of clueless people come around to fix my washing machine.
- You just proved to me once and for all how incredibly clueless you really are!
2British informal(incompetent)negado informalthey're completely clueless when it comes to the practicalities — en lo que tiene que ver con los aspectos prácticos son totalmente negados / no tienen ni idea informal