1tercero citado en un juicio de divorcio, con quien se presume que el cónyuge demandado ha cometido adulterio
- After being divorced for adultery in 1916, Adam married the co-respondent, Violet Watson, the mother of his second son, Brian.
- They had a fling, and when she parted from Hall in 1966, Beatty was named co-respondent in the divorce case.
- Parnell's political career was destroyed by the party split that followed his citation as co-respondent in the O'Shea divorce petition of December 1889, and his failure to defend the action.
- He quickly appointed Hampshire to a lectureship (making up for having cited Hampshire as co-respondent in his divorce from Renee), then Richard Wollheim.
- In 1889 Parnell was cited as co-respondent in a divorce case, and the scandal cost him the leadership of his party.
- Let's put it this way: One could not go into divorce court and name Penthouse a co-respondent.
- Parnell had been named as a co-respondent in a divorce petition lodged in 1889 by William O'Shea, the estranged husband of Parnell's long-term mistress and mother of his children.