1terminal de autobuses feminineestación de autobuses feminine
- The cheap hotels are south of the railway station, stretching from the coach stations to Pimlico Underground.
- Victoria coach station was where we boarded the Eurolines bus to Paris.
- It was a murky afternoon in a strange northern town as they stepped from the coach station.
- Passenger numbers have soared since the group won a campaign for a new city centre coach station.
- It's ten minutes walk from a train station, a coach station and Europe's second largest bus station!
- I rushed to the coach station some minutes before the 14: 00 hours indicated on the ticket.
- And he was seen waiting patiently at a coach station in southeastern Spain for the next bus to Sevilla.
- Meanwhile, I can but repeat my call for a central bus and coach station to be built on part of the site for the benefit of York as a whole.
- In association with National Express, we ran a competition to come up with a name suitable for the reborn coach station.
- The price of rail travel in Britain might force you to the coach station soon.
- The coaches depart from the central coach station above the railway station in the central area of Heathrow.
- Yesterday we picked them up from the coach station, brought them back, and I left them in the living room while I went to make a cup of tea.
- Just as the bus pulled into the central coach station at Heathrow, I realized Tariq was sitting just behind me - on his way home to Berlin for the holidays.