1de grano grueso
- In our case, the reaction of interest is simply the unimolecular folding/unfolding of the coarse-grained protein molecules in their finite-concentration solution environment.
- It's very finely-layered and very coarse-grained rock and really doesn't look like anything we've seen at the site before.
- A separation and drainage layer, of a coarse-grained material such as sand, can be constructed to isolate the unsealed pavement from the underlying saturated soils.
- The percentage of coarse-grained materials in the soil affects the strength and compressibility of the wall.
- They appeared to be of a kind of coarse-grained sandstone composition, probably one of the basal rock layers that contained many kinds of trace fossils, but unlikely to have any fossil fish remains.
- However, there is a general correlation between grain size and terrace height in medium- and coarse-grained sediments.
- These veins usually bear free coarse-grained, high-grade gold and produce most of the placers in the province.
- The coarse-grained, bivalve-rich floatstone layers intercalated with the ‘background’ slope facies are interpreted as storm deposits.
- The igneous rocks in it include a variety of types, ranging from fine-, medium-, and coarse-grained granite, to syenite, monzonite, diorite, and gabbro.
- One learns to look along the perimeters of fossil woodpiles, where the sediments still demonstrate the appropriate coarse-grained textures.
- Ordinary coarse-grained metals deform when parts of a grain slip past one another as extra planes of atoms, called dislocations, move through the material.
- Thick sheet sandstone units containing upright trees represent the product of single large-scale flood events that deposited coarse-grained sediment across the proximal interchannel region, locally burying vegetation.
- Generally coarse-grained soils compact more readily than fine grained ones and hence the finer the particles the less maximum thickness of layer to be compacted.
- The lower part of the section consists of cross-bedded, fine to medium sandstone, with scattered coarse-to very coarse-grained particles.
- The soup was outstanding - rich, thick, with a lovely, coarse-grained texture and a flavour of tomatoes overlain with a hint of what seemed like orange or carrot.