1.1Aviationcabina de mando feminine
- In-flight refuelling gear is installed in the top centre line of the aircraft behind the cockpit.
- Today, the Air Force involuntarily removes young pilots from the cockpits of manned aircraft for 36 months to ‘fly’ unmanned aerial vehicles.
- The aircraft has a glass cockpit and an electronic flight control system.
- First, think about physical flow patterns and priorities in the cockpit, beginning with pilot actions.
- The camera would be positioned in the passenger compartment and its image viewed by pilots in the cockpit on an LCD.
- That's when someone opened the escape hatch on top of the aircraft in the cockpit, he said.
- There was more discussion in the cockpit about which aircraft made it in and which didn't.
- A pilot can obtain clearance on a screen in the cockpit before calling ground control to get taxi instructions for takeoff.
- In an airplane cockpit, pilots and crew have precise standard checks to protect the lives on-board.
- We always had one or more qualified pilots in cockpits.
- He could be working inside the cockpit, the crew compartment or outside checking the tire temperatures after a brake test.
- One of the museum's main attractions is the cockpit of a Sabre aircraft.
- The pilot and gunner cockpits are in a stepped tandem configuration.
- All cockpits can accommodate two pilots, one flight engineer, one observer and one instructor.
- With the proliferation in business aircraft of glass cockpits and automated flight controls, traditional techniques to train professional pilots are inevitably evolving.
- On a flight a while back I was able to listen to the pilots in the cockpit.
- A man was in custody yesterday after being restrained by a flight crew when he approached the cockpit of an aircraft.
- The hijackers then pistol-whipped the flight crew inside the cockpit and ordered the pilot to fly to Algiers.
- Scientists are looking at advanced voice control aspects of the cockpit, where a pilot will simply tell the aircraft what to do.
- I was helplessly trapped in the cockpit with the aircraft lying on its starboard side.
1.2Nauticalpuente de mando masculine
- The Challenger's centre hull has a cockpit with a sailor seat, making it possible to sail without moving around.
1.3(in racing car)cabina feminine
- The Italian driver also relies on a guardian angel in his cockpit.
- The cockpit is far more than just the place the driver sits and drives.
- It wasn't without difficulty though, as my gear-shift lights in the cockpit failed.
- Strapped into the tight confines of the cockpit the driver has only one means of non-verbal expression - wobbling his head.
- This time, we broke a fuel line and fuel got inside the cockpit with me.
- You just have to react as quickly as possible, and protect yourself in the cockpit.
- In the beginning of the race, the car just slid too much, so I was changing things in the cockpit that I have never done before with weight jackers and a lot of things.
- The driver has returned to the cockpit this weekend after missing two races with a shoulder injury.
- Chase's short, compact body fit perfectly into the cockpits of most vehicles.
- Instantly the whole cockpit just filled up with smoke, and I just tried to stop as fast as possible and get out.
- Because there are no timeouts other than a caution period here and there, drivers are strapped into cockpits that are more like saunas for three to four hours.
- Quite often drivers show up and get in the cockpit and don't have an appreciation really for what the owner is going through.
- We have an inlet duct on top of the chassis to let some air into the cockpit.
- A substantial chassis beam protects heavy items from moving forwards into the cockpit.
- I did what I could to work on the handling from the cockpit, without much luck.
- You've been to Le Mans before, but this time you'll be in the cockpit.
- For the driver the cockpit needs a bit of getting used to.
- Each team, and often each driver, has a cockpit specifically designed to suit certain needs.
- The car looked faultless over that distance, but what was it like in the cockpit?
- One lucky fan will be chosen to sit in the cockpit of the dragster while the engine is warmed up.
2(for cockfights)gallera femininereñidero masculinepalenque masculine Mexicothe cockpit of Europe — el reñidero de Europa
- Cock fighting drew crowds to the cockpits on Bootham and elsewhere.