- Houseflies, mosquitoes and cockroaches are identified as the most common domestic insect pests.
- The ants and the cockroaches have also begun to return; no longer is it safe to leave the cat food out on the back step.
- Vermin, mostly rodents and cockroaches, climbed out of the flooded gutters to seek refuge inside houses.
- Removing the space prevents cockroaches and other pests from residing in the dark corners.
- For example, if you put your hand in front of a cockroach, the insect will immediately turn and run in the opposite direction.