- His competition with the since-departed major was supportive and good-natured, a sign of maturity from an otherwise cocksure prodigy.
- It was certainly sunshine football done with a cocksure swagger of which the yellow-clad heroes from South America are renowned.
- His cocksure attitude and swaggering womanizing make him ripe for a smack in the face.
- He is also immature, vain, haughtily cocksure in his perception of the world and ripe for certain lessons, both emotional and intellectual.
- The 12 songs here reveal a band that's cocksure but never cocky, moody but never melodramatic and musically adept.
- The film-makers are so cocksure they've already promised the actor $20 million for the sequel.
- The golfer was known for his aggressive style, a cocksure attitude and candid opinions of himself and others.
- She holds the stage with mesmerising presence; commanding attention with the charisma and cocksure confidence of the rock gods of old.
- He is too cocksure of himself - it is one of his weak spots as a politician.
- He's handsome enough, and he's got that cocksure attitude with the posing and pouting and acting all mad.
- He is capable, confident, and cocksure, and perhaps most importantly, seemingly content with his chosen profession and lifestyle.
- He had hated the Marines' cocksure arrogance, all the more infuriating because it was so clearly justified.
- Now, she couldn't even remember why she was once so cocksure and confident in herself.
- The supposedly cocksure and unshakeable defence secretary has come under pressure to resign over the photo scandal.
- He's so arrogant, so cocksure… he eyed me up in the foyer as if I was just a slab of meat.
- His cocksure self-belief, some might say, looks like arrogance and gets up more than a few nostrils on the grand prix circuit.
- I was kind of brash and cocksure, and I didn't listen to anyone.
- I was stripped of a confidence that could have almost been described as arrogant - certainly cocksure - I don't think I liked myself at all in high school.
- The person praying becomes at once small and humble, which helps him to deal better with his helpless condition much more effectively than his arrogant and cocksure attitude does.
- I don't think the guys will go in with any cocksure attitude on Sunday, even against the minor counties.