- Have you any idea how much harm you are doing Anya by coddling her in this manner?
- We do not need to coddle our old people, just ensure them enough income to live adequately.
- Being an intelligent child, she really resented the way that she was being coddled.
- I want to baby you, and coddle you, and spoil you for the rest of my life.
- She sounded like a very concerned mother coddling her frightened child.
- Successive governments have coddled criminals, allowed them free rein to the point where they believe they own parties and governments.
- They never wanted to be like the couples who coddled their pets like children.
- Despite being coddled at the nursery with fertilizer and water, the plants face transplant stress.
- He does not spoon-feed or coddle his audience; he does not always explain all the minute particulars of every event he discusses.
- In the long run - even in the medium run - coddling dictators backfires.
- I watched in amazement as the players were coddled and treated like gods.
- They relocated eggs and birds to new areas and coddled them.
- I'm not convinced we should coddle people who, by the time they reach the postdoc level, are so insecure they won't even apply for the jobs they actually want.
- Your article omits this information, and implies with a high level of certainty that such treatment never happened, and that she was essentially coddled.
- I was the only child in the family, and I was coddled by my parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles.
- In the long-term we do them no favors by allowing them to coddle our mutual enemies.
- The D.A. of this county in New York takes on a system that she says coddles criminals.
- Some may think of us as a nanny state, given the way we coddle our citizens with free health care and equality provisions.
- The early missions coddle the player closely, and provide a comfortable introduction to the game's features.
- Being the baby of the family he was coddled and treated like glass, as if he would break.
2Cookingcoddled eggs — huevos cocidos en agua que no alcanza el punto de ebullición
- Eggs can be cooked easily and quickly in any number of pleasant ways - poached, fried, scrambled, boiled, coddled, baked and even deep-fried.
- If you don't know how to coddle an egg, here's how: Poke a hole in the bottom with a pin.