1cohabitarto cohabit with sb — cohabitar con algn formal
- The number of unmarried adults cohabiting with the opposite sex has soared from 439,000 in 1960 to 4,736,000 in 2000.
- He was dismissed after the evangelical vicar discovered that he had long been cohabiting with his long-standing partner.
- He soon discovered his wife was cohabiting with Tang and finally tracked them down.
- It would predict that men cohabiting with women will have higher rates of promiscuity than men who marry their female partners.
- The criteria for inclusion in the study were that each woman be over the age of 18, expecting her first child, and cohabiting with a male partner.
- In any event, Miss Y was offended by the suggestion that she was cohabiting with Mr X, and the newspaper had to pay up.
- She has no intention of marrying him or cohabiting with him.
- He has been married once - for ten months - and has had two live-in relationships, but he cohabited with her longer than with the three women put together.
- He has been cohabiting with this woman for ten years, and has two children.
- The events they examined included living with parents, cohabiting with a partner, being the primary caregiver for a child, attending school, and having a job.
- She was born when her mother was cohabiting with a man who was not her father.
- The most auspicious moment to work with unwed fathers, says Horn, is around the time of the birth of their children, when almost half are cohabiting with the mothers.
- First, a man is ‘conclusively presumed’ to be the father of a child if he is both married to and cohabiting with the mother, as long as he is not sterile or impotent.
- Lately the idea of being married or cohabiting with someone has been rather appealing, strictly from an convenience/economics point of view.
- But a family secret was being kept from her: Sylvia, cohabiting with an Italian socialist and anarchist, had given birth to a son the previous December.
- Happily cohabiting with her partner of 28 years, she has a talented daughter, and no skeletons have emerged from the closet of her beautiful Toronto home.
- Amanda began cohabiting with Barnaby when she moved into his house six years ago.
- There is no equivalent presumption in the case of unmarried men, even where they are cohabiting with the mother.
- I have been cohabiting with my partner for over five years.
- The person was cohabiting with the mother of the child in a relationship of some permanence at the time of the birth of the child.