- This is a basic condition if Europe is to be able to act as an independent and cohesive force in world affairs.
- The light danced and jiggled as if made up of many lights held together by some cohesive force.
- In the interview, he said that the party was working on a raft of policies designed to create a more cohesive society.
- When asked what is to blame for a less cohesive society, most respondents said that longer working hours were the problem.
- The mission of any newspaper worth its salt is to be a cohesive force within the region it covers.
- All that experience rolled into one cohesive unit would be a force to be reckoned with.
- In war even more than in peace, cohesive units simply are more than the sum of their parts.
- Make a cohesive, musically organized set of songs, then stick it in a pretty little package.
- We British barely embrace the fact that we are a cohesive nation.
- The half back line took a while to get into the game but when they did, they looked a cohesive unit.
- She has the ability to translate her concepts into cohesive and highly crafted movement.
- He also stressed the importance of tackling racism to ensure strong, cohesive communities.
- Today I got a real sense that we were beginning to become a cohesive unit, looking out for each other.
- With water in a glass tube the adhesive forces are greater than the cohesive forces.
- They were no longer on their own and were part of a strong cohesive team that believed that the human spirit was awesome.
- The military is not a particularly cohesive social force and has not threatened to seize power.
- All research indicates that the more equal a society, the healthier, more stable, cohesive and happy it is.
- Their egos get in the way of a productive and cohesive team environment; they put their needs ahead of the greater good.
- I think the movie would have felt a little more cohesive had they decided to stick to one or the other, but not both.
- We must do what we can to forge a society that is cohesive, stable, and caring of its members.