In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1irrigación del colon feminine
- The most hotly debated issue, among those who want to detoxify at speed, is the virtue of colonic irrigation.
- Articles on feng shui, crystal therapy, iridology, colonic irrigation, herbalism and faith healing sweep the media every week.
- The therapist, who was born Panna Lal Palta in India, offered colonic irrigation, massages and reflexology classes.
- During their stay, they undergo regular colonic irrigation, and drink odd herbal remedies that are said to have rejuvenating properties.
- Medical opinion is divided on colonic irrigation.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.