1píldora combinada feminine
- The combined pill is made up of two hormones called progestogen and oestrogen.
- A contraceptive injection is as reliable as a combined pill, but fertility can take a few months to return to normal, even if the injection is not repeated.
- The combined pill contains both oestrogen and progestogen.
- If the migraine is not suggestive of any disturbance of blood flow to the brain, you may be able to continue with the combined pill.
- It is useful if you can't take the hormone oestrogen, which is found in the combined pill.