1cómodowhat a comfy sofa/coat! — ¡qué sofá más mullidito/abrigo más calentito! informal
- now let's make you nice and comfy — ya verás qué cómodo te pongo
- They spoil me with dinner and a comfy bed and a bathtub; all the things you miss when traveling.
- I have to go out soon, but all I want to do is gently rest my head on that cool, comfy pillow.
- Part of me just clings tighter to the covers on my soft, comfy, safe bed.
- This is definitely music that one can dance to or simply just enjoy sitting back in a comfy couch with a drink in hand.
- He is not settling down for a comfy night in one of York's nicer hotels.
- We went to the pub at half three, and settled in at the front, on a comfy sofa.
- Do this until you feel so comfy with every note you could sing the tune in your sleep.
- There's lots of standing room, several tables and a couple of comfy couches to lounge on.
- Karina got changed into some comfy clothes and we headed to the gym for a hip hop class.
- My bed was very comfy and a fold-up bed arrived promptly for my young daughter.
- The beds are huge and comfy with lots of puffy pillows and cushions.
- Everything in the hall is aimed at making it easy and all comfy for the children.
- Then I caught the train and took my seat: a nice, big, comfy seat with no one anywhere near me.
- It's too bad that our soap operas only show the glamorous and comfy lifestyles of the upper class.
- I might even think about getting my own bike, something with a slightly more comfy saddle.
- The decor wouldn't be out of place in a furniture showroom, and our rooms were clean, bright and very comfy.
- It has big comfy leather sofas in the window area with lots of tables stretching back to the kitchen at the rear of the venue.
- So there I sat happy and sleepy on their comfy sofa letting the conversation and laughter waft over me.
- The large rear door provides great access to comfy seats with unbelievable leg room.
- I park myself down on one of the comfy couches and love socialising with everyone again.