In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1control y mando masculine
- It came under the operational command and control of the area commander in Austria.
- Central command and control agencies are a major component of the military command and control system.
- This allows each military to use its own command and control techniques and procedures.
- One can expect that in the nearest future it will embrace all elements of command and control on the tactical level.
- Upgrading command and control of the Armed Forces has always been a high priority.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.