In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1línea de comandos feminine
- On the new product, I can log on and run things from a command line and do it a lot faster.
- I can see why proper programmers like the command line so much.
- Each of the scripts would be quite easy to run from the command line.
- This places the command on the command line at a normal prompt, and I now can edit it as if I just typed it in.
- You can start Asterisk by typing asterisk at the command line.
- Since I was no longer able to access ANY of my files from the command line, I decided to reboot the system.
- Each distribution has its own method of configuring network cards, so here we use the command line.
- If a filename is specified on the command line, that filename will be used to log the process accounting information.
- With this completed, I moved data between the machines effortlessly from the command line.
- Put in whatever commands you need to run to start your program from the command line.
- There is nothing here that you couldn't do from the command line: the idea is to make it convenient so that you will do it.
- Having written this down, you may now reboot the system and enter this on the command line.
- To check that email is working correctly, send yourself an email from the command line as follows.
- Also, you can handle the program through the command line, which may seem to you more convenient and fast.
- The configuration file contains a number of parameters that can be set there rather than at the command line.
- This tool works well for those not accustomed to a command line.
- You also can specify the starting directory on the command line if you wish.
- The Unix command line, with its shell languages, maintains this easy, text-only approach.
- These are exactly the same parameters you would use on the command line.
- Because we are specifying an option on the command line, we are certain the options will not be overridden as they take precedence.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.