1(session/celebration) dar comienzo formal(session/celebration) iniciarse(person) comenzar
- Full planning permission has been granted with construction due to commence this year.
- All customers please note that week commencing June 9 will be recyclables only.
- On arrival the group were divided into four teams and then activities commenced.
- It will be held in the meeting room commencing at 9 pm and all committee members are asked to attend.
- The review is due to commence in June with the panel expected to report its findings in October 2005.
- Training has commenced for all teams and new players would be very welcome in any age group.
- This will give the children a great preparation before commencing school the following September.
- There will be a Vintage Parade commencing at 2pm from the local Community Hall.
- It is hoped to commence construction on the initial phase of the plan this Autumn.
- The course will take place on two mornings per week for 12 weeks commencing in late September.
- The Institute offers a wide range of courses to adults commencing every September and January.
- The following day a section of rail workers was due to commence a two-day strike.
- The good news is that the building has commenced and is due to be completed by the end of August.
- Work is due to commence shortly, so hopefully the problem will finally be resolved.
- Work is due to commence shortly and it is estimated it will take a year to bring this project to fruition.
- There will be an evening fixture on Monday, with the action commencing at 6pm.
- The tournaments in billiards and snooker will soon be commencing so members should come in and get in some practice.
- The Hebrew day commenced six hours ahead of our day, at sunset the previous day.
- Next month the guild will hold its Christmas party commencing at 1pm.
- This was still being worked on at the time of my visit but production is due to commence at the beginning of December.
1(discussion/work) dar comienzo a formal(discussion/work) iniciar formal(discussion/work) comenzarto commence -ing — comenzar a + inf
- commence firing! — ¡abran fuego!