1miembro de una comisión masculinemiembro de un comité masculine
- That's when he was a Republican Party committeeman, serving two terms.
- He also is a precinct committeeman with close ties to the community's Democratic Party leaders.
- He did push his ward committeemen to get good vote returns, but I am virtually certain he never even hinted at doing that illegally.
- ‘He wanted me there ‘in Uniontown, said Vicites, a Democrat state committeeman.’
- The town's chief of police and Democratic central committeeman, winced when he saw the picture.