In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The same would apply to those who suffer, for example, from physical or mental disability and who need care in the community.
- This result may point to the diversification of some psychological services into community care, and away from hospital practice.
- She has worked in many areas of nursing including critical care, public health, community care and teaching.
- It's care in the community for elderly people who otherwise may have to go to nursing homes.
- He believed that care in the community for people with learning disability should be supported by a sound hospital assessment.
- They feel it would be better receiving in-patient care rather than community care because of the poor mental health they are experiencing.
- He wants to see more emphasis given to the role of primary and community care, rather than over-reliance on hospitals.
- Physiotherapists may work in hospitals, private practices or social services, for example, providing care in the community for elderly people.
- To promote community care for the elderly and related social welfare efforts, the department began to work with social groups two years ago.
- A young woman in a coma was forced to spend almost three years at an acute Cork hospital as more suitable community care could not be found for her.
- There are already 350 beds occupied by long-term care patients, who should be in nursing homes, rehab or community care.
- But mental health charities warn that, because patients cannot get care in the community or a hospital bed when they need it, their condition deteriorates to the extent that they need to be sectioned.
- Free community care and services to assist living at home.
- This means we are a step closer to giving people a purpose-built centre, providing a wide range of health and care services and improving primary care in the community.
servicios de atención comunitaria a ancianos y a discapacitados físicos y mentales
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.