1(in US)fondos reunidos voluntariamente por la comunidad, destinados a beneficencia y bienestar social
- Since then, the entry has been funded by the community chest.
- Various funding pots are being explored, including the council's community chest, area forum and the North Yorkshire Area Committee.
- Among his first public proclamations was a call for the relief of the poor and the establishment of community chests to provide interest-free loans to the needy.
- Parents can also bid for up to £5,000 from a Sure Start community chest to run schemes of their choice.
- In turn we are expected to contribute to the community chest when we are well and working.
- A £500 grant was donated by their community chest and a variety of fundraising events are being held over the next few months.