1comparación femininethere is no (point of) comparison between them — no tienen (ni punto de) comparación
- the old system doesn't bear / stand comparison with the new one — el viejo sistema no admite comparación con el nuevo
- comparisons are odious — las comparaciones son odiosas
- A similar comparison between 1940 and 1979 would have seen prices fall in value.
- This approach was considered acceptable for the comparison of the panel rating data with the measured profiles.
- The GMC drew a comparison between revalidation and the periodic assessments that airline pilots have to undergo.
- His potential and spiky energy have invited comparisons with some of the finest in Liverpool's history.
- Calls for more bank holidays always invite comparisons - usually with the Continent.
- Hence, a comparison of the two estimates could give some clues as to how population size has changed over time.
- Of course, averages invite comparisons, and this figure varies hugely from car to car.
- He also makes light of the opinion poll comparison, but the comparison is sound.
- How can this person make a subjective comparison to other similar games if they already don't like them?
- Each comparison used the topology estimated from the particular sequences being compared.
- We made similar comparisons for daily availability of routine appointments.
- If similar comparisons are extended to the United States homeland, the conclusions are troubling.
- This contention was examined through a comparison of two schools that varied considerably in the emphasis they placed on examinations.
- Over the past decade I have read similar comparisons for many countries and regions of the developing world.
- A comparison of estimates of dip separation based on onshore geology and seismic data is presented later in the paper.
- If it feels unfairly singled out, it should remember that this is a comparison it invited upon itself.
- A simple comparison between two apparently similar works illustrates the point.
- To such we invite a rigid comparison of the principles and practice of the two schools at the present day.
- As the present sample did not include polyploid eudicots, a similar comparison for polyploids alone was not possible.
- We made a similar comparison with those reporting increased acting out when anxious.
2Linguisticscomparación femininedegrees of comparison — grados de comparación masculine