In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The format you choose affects compatibility with other tools.
- Not only did she choose businesses for their compatibility, she was also selective in choosing the right people to be tenants at the center.
- Second, the chance of compatibility with third party class libraries will increase dramatically.
- To evaluate the mouthwashes for compatibility with the DNA purification chemistry, the protein precipitation step was examined.
- John Ely Burchard demonstrated the compatibility of the two branches of knowledge.
- For those who choose to proceed, a second sample of blood is then collected to confirm precise compatibility with the patient.
- There is no compatibility between evolution and the biblical account of creation.
- In fact, Europe now faces a much more formidable set of challenges regarding Galileo's future compatibility.
- Mate choice for genetic compatibility differs from typical good genes selection in that individual females should differ in their preferences.
- Coating makers take many different paths to ensure the blood compatibility of medical products.
- A simpler metric is character compatibility, which can be measured without tree searches.
- Indeed, its strength lies in its compatibility with a wide range of political-institutional arrangements.
- Intellectual compatibility could be a saving grace - without it, jealousy may get out of hand.
- The secret to success in a mentoring relationship is compatibility.
- Reform is sorely needed throughout Islamic nations to just attain a semblance of compatibility with the rest of the world.
- We used MatInspector to detect transcription factor binding sites with high compatibility to sequence matrices.
- Hence, the compatibility of the peptide sequence with the space in the binding groove has an important role in molecular recognition.
- There are also questions about the compatibility of lie detectors with fundamental principles in English law.
- The final point for comment is the compatibility of the floral ecology with bee biology.
- Classification of products by compatibility with flammable anesthetics.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.