In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1medicina complementaria feminine
- If I could perhaps bring this briefly into a more personal sphere, I note that you come from a family of allopathic doctors and here you are as one of the leading practitioners of complementary medicine.
- That dominance is being eroded as complementary medicine therapists use public pressure to remould outdated power structures into more pluralistic power sharing.
- On the whole, practitioners of complementary medicine are under no illusions as to the part they play within our healthcare system, and most are not aware just how important that part is!
- Recently there has been a change in the attitude of those practising conventional medicine towards complementary medicine.
- In 1990 he developed brand new premises including facilities for complementary medicine in the south of the city.
- The Prince, who set up the Foundation for Integrated Health to support complementary medicine, said he hoped this week's Herbal Medicine Awareness Week would be a success.
- The future would appear to be the provision of Integrated Healthcare combining the respective attributes of complementary medicine and conventional medicine.
- As I continue to practise my skills as a pharmacist and a healer, I see myself as a bridge between conventional and complementary medicine.
- UK medical education delivered to trainee doctors has traditionally devoted little time to the study of complementary medicine.
- They are more likely to investigate ways of improving their health, and more open-minded to complementary medicine.
- These include cover for complementary medicine and health screening, with heart bypasses and full cancer cover available on all our schemes, including the least expensive.
- It would be a tragic loss if traditional human caring had to move to the domain of complementary medicine, leaving orthodox medicine with just the technical management of disease.
- I had to come to Columbia to get a Master of Public Health degree with an eye towards divining a way to bring complementary medicine more into the mainstream of American health care.
- However, one of the often-quoted justifications for dismissing complementary medicine is the apparent lack of scientific evidence to support its claims of efficacy and safety.
- The use of complementary medicine and the traditional medicine of other cultures has been increasing in Europe and North America.
- Were medicine to change its reality to bring it into line with modern physics, adoption of alternative and complementary medicine would naturally follow.
- Examples of complementary medicine are acupuncture, herbal medicine, massage therapy, and healing touch.
- Conventional medicine can no longer ignore complementary medicine.
- Standardized aqueous mistletoe extracts have been applied to cancer patients for several decades as complementary medicine.
- Practitioners of complementary medicine work with this concept of energy polarity and balance all the time.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.