In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(in UK)oficial de cumplimiento feminine
- It could also copy any offending message to a compliance officer.
- Anyway, there he was, working away, in his own fashion, with a compliance officer looking over his shoulder as he wound down his affairs.
- The deal requires annual antiharassment training for teachers and peer training for all freshmen - and that each school have a compliance officer to ensure students' complaints are heard.
- In September, the bank hired its first compliance officer to focus on money laundering full time.
- Commissioners also will adopt rules requiring funds to have written compliance policies and a compliance officer who reports to the fund's board of directors.
- The compliance officer will call dealers and find out what that particular unit is selling for in the cash market.
- To fix that, the SEC may soon require funds to name a compliance officer who reports to the board.
- An alert contract compliance officer found the error.
- In turn, the committee must hire a compliance officer to report to the committee and to Microsoft's chief executive.
- One of the duties of the compliance officer at my last employer was to walk round the dealing room and reset the time-stamping machines when the clocks had gone back or forward an hour.
- Designating a privacy compliance officer, and providing contact information along with your posted policy, gives you the chance to set things right.
- The watchdog also could require each fund to designate a chief compliance officer to ensure questionable practices are quashed.
- A compliance officer has since been assigned to ensure the campaign is not being unfair to traders and was devoid of any uncompetitive practices.
- It undermines the authority of the compliance officer.
- This greatly increases the number of requirements placed on hedge funds, including keeping up-to-date performance records, hiring a compliance officer and creating a code of ethics.
- As the information security officer for a county health-care facility, I work very closely with both our privacy officer and our compliance officer.
- This process, by necessity and the regulations, requires the branch manager and the compliance officer to continually review the account application form with the client's trading records.
- One could also have understood an argument based upon superior orders and lack of availability at the relevant time of access to a compliance officer.
- The compliance officer retreated to her car.
- She's hesitant to do that because she says that her compliance officer told her that if she reindexes, she'll lose her files.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.