1(evidence) comprometedor(situation) comprometido
- He put himself out in front of the cameras of the whole world in very compromising situations.
- But just as he was about to wave it in front of her face in triumph, he realized the compromising situation they were in.
- Regardless, two weeks ago I found myself, quite literally, in a very compromising position.
- ‘The most harmful thing is an ‘accidental’ leak of compromising information.’
- Exacerbating the universities' position is the compromising position university presidents have been placed in.
- I dare say, once he came to, it was almost like he had not been in such a compromising situation.
- How will Charlie explain his compromising situation?
- But this was David, who had seen him in a highly compromising situation without a flinch or a blush.
- He then approached the steel door the guards were protecting and, with the help of his wife's code scrambler, opened the door, only to find his only lead in a very compromising situation.
- He just jumped in whenever I was in a compromising situation.
- And I didn't take my time trying to find you because then you guys would have been in an even more compromising situation than you already were.
- How did I get into such a compromising situation?
- Paul writes a letter of ironic rebuke, using corrective language and ridicule, much like a parent finding a child in a compromising situation.
- Incensed and more than a little bit fearful, the priest extracted himself diplomatically from a compromising situation.
- She was good at weaving tales, yet even her silver tongue would be useless in the face of such a compromising situation.
- But what was she going to do to get herself out of the compromising situation?
- It's getting to the point where I have to plan my fluid consumption so as to avoid putting myself in a compromising situation.
- His brother was in a very compromising situation and he would not allow anyone to take advantage of it.
- Funnily enough, I was almost caught in a compromising situation earlier by one of the engineers.
- Blogging is putting me in a very compromising position, at least personally.