In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1interventor masculineinterventora femininecontralor masculine Latin Americacontralora feminine Latin America
- To become strategic partners and force multipliers, all financial managers and comptrollers should become familiar with the SAF / FM vision statement and strategic plan.
- However, it is still unclear how the differences could have occurred as the comptroller was unable to conduct a comprehensive audit due to lack of information.
- Some of the denials occurred because of missing paperwork or other problems, according to the comptroller's office.
- I know the officer of the comptroller of currency is going to do that as well.
- Involving and empowering the comptroller team helps grow future comptrollers and financial managers at all levels.
- Mr Hevesi is the financial comptroller for New York state and his office administers the second largest pension fund in America.
- Armed with this information, the financial analysis experts can help the comptroller understand the unique financial requirements of each wing organization.
- What is today a comptroller's office is potentially the headquarters of a group with a war mission next year.
- As the commander's chief financial advisor, comptrollers must also widen their lens and view the wing through the eyes of the wing commander.
- The boards, being separate legal entities, operate under company law and are also audited annually by the comptroller and auditor general.
- The bogus accounts were unearthed after the comptroller revisited the sampling audits of suspect non-resident accounts undertaken by the Revenue.
- State and city comptrollers recently warned that budget gaps will return next year, estimated to be at least $5.3 billion in New York state and $3 billion in the city.
- The managers were apparently given a dressing down and the comptroller was told that internal audit findings were taken into account in fixing managers' bonuses.
- Milwaukee this year will spend about $1 million of its block-grant money on salaries in its comptroller's office and city-council staff.
- In the comptroller's report I found the disclaimer of opinion along with related discussion about the material deficiencies and other issues causing such a report.
- And the Texas comptroller's office is investing more of its $2.5 billion in trust funds in index funds.
- I am currently the comptroller for Baltimore, serving my second term in office.
- Only three of the authorities even have to file financial statements with the comptroller.
- The savings drew the attention of the City of New York, said Michael Aaronson of the office of the comptroller.
- The accounting firm represents businesses disputing tax rulings by the comptroller's office.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.