In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1teleconferencia asistida por computadora feminine Latin Americateleconferencia asistida por computador feminine Latin Americateleconferencia asistida por ordenador feminine Spain
- The value of collaborative learning through computer conferencing in independent-study distance education courses is still debatable.
- The computer conferencing software keeps track of the messages you've read, so you can connect (log on) at your convenience to read only new messages or, if you choose, retrace the process of a discussion.
- Could it be that our earliest experiences with computer conferencing were not merely constrained by the primitive equipment then available, but also revealed the essence of electronically mediated education?
- The communications technologies used in the Dissolving Boundaries project are email, computer conferencing and inter-active video conferencing.
- The expanding use of computer conferencing to facilitate instructor-student and student-student interaction provides a partial solution to this dilemma.
- Corporate companies such as BP have made creative and intensive use of computer databases, computer conferencing, and Intranet services to promote breakthrough advances in learning by employees.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.