In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1videojuego masculinejuego de computadora masculine Latin Americajuego de computador masculine Latin Americajuego de ordenador masculine Spain
- This is a curious goal for a computer game, but it is fun to watch your singles flirt, joke and bond.
- Thus begins one of the scariest trailers for a computer game I have ever seen.
- One example is the development of an online computer game to help teach children to deal with emergencies.
- Reading this, one senses the very special place these guys hold in their hearts for a particular computer game.
- Do gamers really want to think while playing a computer game or just shoot things?
- There are lines of dialogue in this title that I thought I'd never hear in the context of a computer game.
- Let a child play a computer game with a joystick and he will go on for hours.
- Taking any pen and paper role-playing system and turning it into a successful computer game is a daunting task.
- To what extent was the computer game taken into account during the creation of the movie score?
- A computer game can provide this feedback and it can also provide a means of competition.
- There are no lives at stake in a computer game either, lifting that emotional burden.
- It is the sheer pointlessness of recreating scenes from a computer game that makes it all the more valuable.
- Centring on an interactive computer game, the project shows money worries can be eased with careful planning.
- The human faces look very realistic while the environment is as close as you get to the real thing in a computer game.
- England goal-hero David Beckham is poised to be re-invented as the hero of a computer game.
- The rules for building houses in the computer game Sim City are stricter than those that apply in most areas of the Sun Belt.
- If he spends time on the computer, you can buy him a computer game or CD-ROM on a topic that he enjoys.
- One computer game was designed to simulate the negative consequences of drug abuse.
- Of course, this would be very difficult to program into a computer game.
- When he is not absorbed by a computer game he likes nothing better than playing basketball or a game of football with his school mates.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.