In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- It has yet to become a widely accepted core element of computer science or IT degree programs.
- Starting with grade seven, education in computer science takes a more formal approach.
- But what rational student would study computer science when there are no jobs to be had?
- Is studying computer science the best way to prepare to be a programmer?
- He was an electrical engineering student but emerged with a degree in computer science instead.
- Turing's legacy as one of the founders of computer science cannot be overestimated.
- Now there are more than 50 subjects available, including dance, gender studies and computer science.
- I am probably one of the few people in the House with a degree in computer science and information technology.
- She will be graduating in May of 2005 with a major in computer science and a minor in mathematics.
- Machine translation is at the confluence of linguistics and computer science.
- Born in Beijing, Weng studied computer science at the University of Texas.
- After only six months, Chen was able to grasp the core technologies of electronics and computer science.
- Adleman realized that the genetic code can be used, just like the binary code of computer science, to encode mathematical problems.
- He is going to five different colleges, trying to convince kids to study computer science.
- He did the same to get his master's degree in computer science from James Madison University.
- The moral of the story is that computer science is not the same as software development.
- Zhuang studied computer science at college for two years, but never had any real interest in the subject.
- To achieve this aim it draws on biology, biochemistry, engineering, mathematics and computer science.
- Mainly out of obligation to his parents, Neeson went to Queen's University in Belfast to study physics and computer science.
- The facility will investigate computer science and the social context of technology.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.