In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1concertista de piano feminineconcertista en piano feminine
- Rieger prefers being an accompanist to being a concert pianist.
- He performed as a concert pianist and professional accompanist throughout the Midwest.
- Brye is an accomplished pianist, marimbist and composer and has performed as a concert pianist and professional accompanist throughout the Midwest.
- Sami is an accomplished concert pianist, music composer and singer comfortable with both Indian and Western classical music.notes.
- Originally from New Zealand, Jan began her musical life playing as a concert pianist and writing classical music scores for theatre, dance and films.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.