In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1leche condensada feminine
- Pour one can of sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk) into a glass pie plate or shallow baking dish.
- These are often sweetened with condensed milk.
- Sweeten with condensed milk, nutmeg and cinnamon, this hot cereal is a perfect way to start your day.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese, condensed milk, lime juice, sugar and vanilla in large bowl.
- In terms of operations, the Carlisle facility receives and processes co-op milk into a variety of milk powders, condensed milk products and butter.
- We always brought treats with us - marshmallows and sweetened condensed milk proved to be favorites.
- Borden's condensed milk was sweetened, but unsweetened evaporated milk followed.
- Evaporated milk and sweetened condensed milk both come in cans.
- Second of all, the filling was much too complex on my budget, so I just substituted in apricot jam and for some of them, condensed milk.
- Add milk, condensed milk and cream and bring to a scald.
- The co-op's primary products are cheese, liquid and condensed milk products, and packaged milk products.
- It was espresso on top of sweetened condensed milk.
- Another significant ingredient export is skim milk powder, used for evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk and animal feed, in addition to other foods.
- The condensed milk and corn syrup libation was the only kiddy cocktail of the four that was not actively nauseating.
- Only major difference I made was that I used sweetened condensed milk instead of evaporated milk - and adjusted the amounts of milk and sugar a bit, so that I would obtain the same level of sweetness.
- Don't only graduate from milk and water to milk but get some condensed milk sometimes.
- A fruit salad with condensed milk and coconut milk is very popular on special occasions.
- Evaporation systems are used extensively in the processing of foods and beverages, particularly dairy products like milk, skim milk, sweetened condensed milk and various whey derivatives.
- I would have used sweetened condensed milk rather than regular milk if I had not had the syrup, which can also be yummy.
- Milk, cream, evaporated, or condensed milk all contribute to the amount of milk fat and non-fat milk solids.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.