- The bombast, condescension, arrogance and swagger all seems slightly silly in retrospect.
- He knows Tom is not one of their breed and treats him with the condescension and snobbery that his privileged class affords him.
- There's a lot you could say about this remark - its arrogance, its condescension.
- Watching it, I found myself quietly appalled by the smugness, condescension and bogus rhetoric on display.
- It's like being called a eunuch or an old maid; one always hears that faint sneer of disdain and condescension mixed with pity.