In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1libertad condicional feminine
- But she received a conditional discharge after the court heard she was remorseful and suffered severe health problems.
- Of the other cases brought by Thurrock that did go ahead, sentences included absolute or conditional discharges, a parenting order, a £200 fine and orders to pay costs.
- He was given a six-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £20 costs.
- The claimant has also no right to a conditional discharge while the recognised statutory requirements for detention are satisfied.
- Anything else would be incompatible with the order for a conditional discharge.
- Should the panel agree to grant him a conditional discharge, I would be prepared to provide psychiatric supervision for him in the community.
- Her mother was given a conditional discharge and a parenting order for one year, which will give her support and teach her how to control her daughter.
- It should cut all needless use of remand, and extend warnings, cautions and conditional discharges to minor offenders.
- She had been brought before the court and given a conditional discharge, and was bound over to be of good behaviour.
- A woman who started a fire at her Penhill home has been put on a conditional discharge by a crown court judge.
- Magistrates gave him a conditional discharge for six months but made no order to costs.
- He was given a conditional discharge at York Magistrates Court.
- He handed down a six-month conditional discharge and ordered the defendant to pay £200 costs.
- The court may be driven to imposing either a curfew order or a conditional discharge.
- He told the Crown court that on the day magistrates imposed the conditional discharge, the defendant and one or two friends committed the burglary.
- He was given a conditional discharge after the court heard of the toll the affair and break-up of his marriage had taken.
- Both women were given a conditional discharge and ordered to pay £40 costs.
- He has vowed never to sell fireworks again after being given a conditional discharge and being ordered to pay £250 costs.
- The appellant submits that the trial judge erred in not resorting to the conditional discharge provisions of the Criminal Code.
- At the time of the offences he was on a conditional discharge imposed by magistrates in October 2002 for deception.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.