In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1preservativo masculinecondón masculine
- The first time we used condoms and afterwards I went on the pill to be extra careful.
- It is our duty to educate them about practising safe sex and the use of condoms.
- They want to publicise the fact that condoms do not guarantee protection from AIDS.
- Women have become victims of men who refuse to practise safe sex by using condoms.
- The man wore a condom presumably to protect himself rather than her and it split.
- If a couple are using both, it is a personal choice as to whether they stop using condoms.
- Our purpose was to select only those participants who used a condom in the last sex act.
- Other forms of contraception, including condoms for older pupils, have not been ruled out.
- Most stores get by on more conventional products like condoms and medicinal sexual aids.
- Clients of the centre exchange used for clean, sterile equipment, and condoms were issued for safe sex.
- She was in a relationship that had lasted five years and was using condoms for contraception.
- If safe sex and condoms were necessary to prevent the killer disease, did it call for a day to do it?
- If you have sex more than once always use a new condom, never re-use condoms.
- They can get free condoms from the local clinic or from their school nurse.
- You may be irritated by certain makes of condoms, contraceptive creams or lubricants.
- Asking a person whether he used a condom during his last sex act is not a simple question.
- Barrier methods of contraception include diaphragms, condoms and cervical caps.
- Have a fundraiser, buy a red ribbon and most importantly, use a condom and practice safer sex.
- It should be as easy for a teenager to talk about sex and condoms as any other subject imaginable.
- The only way to have safe sex is to use a reliable barrier method of contraception such as a condom.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.