In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Chemistry Computing Astronomyconfiguración feminine
- They then subjected various configurations to finite element analysis.
- These discrete building blocks must have individually useful optical properties and easily integrate with other optical materials in a broad range of configurations.
- Families, these days, as perhaps they always did, come in a huge array of shapes, sizes and configurations.
- Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations.
- It's like a brass flower designed in the same configuration or shape as the old 78 players.
- These are citizens without power, with only their place within the class configuration to preserve their identity.
- There's no need for special software, hardware or configuration on client devices.
- As a result of the 1839 partition, the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg got its present configuration.
- In this configuration the molecule is slightly more stable.
- The configuration presents the appearance of a logistic supply ship without the obvious display of force.
- Thanks to versatile seating configurations and an extra 16 inches of wheelbase and overall length, this truck carries a large volume of gear in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- A nucleophile is any negative ion or neutral molecule whose electronic configuration consists of at least one unpaired electron pair.
- The seating configuration of the plane is two six-seater pockets, and I find myself seated back-to-back with Arnold.
- In principle, there may be several architectural solutions involving different network, software, and hardware configurations.
- Also, make sure the slowdown is due to the software, not user configuration or possibly hardware mishandling.
- Today, however, the lamps are available in a wide range of styles, configurations and shapes.
- The electron configurations of atoms are how the electrons are distributed among the principal energy levels, sublevels, and orbitals.
- Software and hardware configurations keep most of the intruders at bay, but being able to recognise abnormal activity when it occurs seems to be the best method.
- There are many shapes, colours and configurations available.
- A friend of mine goes with the theory that there is no self, rather that he is a configuration of infinite diverse elements in a state of constant change.
- The 767 will accommodate any combination of these configurations.
- Unlike the statue spot, where viewers had to struggle past the artisans or through trees to get a glimpse of the musicians, the new configurations offers crisp sight lines to the hands laying frantic beats.
- The strong trend in the past few years has been to combine them into configurations that maximise the use you can get out of their features.
- That way he could arrange them in different configurations to determine spacing.
- The hexagonal pattern at the center of the image is likely to be associated with the hexagonal packing configuration of lipid molecules.
- The configuration is circular, with showcases arranged along two semicircular walls with an opening in the center.
- Some like a particular configuration of landscape elements, others don't.
- He demonstrated that the most stable configuration for some molecules was some intermediary structure between two other structures.
- It's a long wheelbase job that not only provides a great deal more space in the back but also offers a choice of seating configurations, new trim and equipment options as well as a variety of communications and multi-media packages.
- In contemporary Britain, the ‘working mother’ is the figure around which many bio-political configurations are organized.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.