In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(computer system) configurar
- That means downtime to configure the new system and reassign users and data.
- The course will run over six weeks in May and June and will teach people to upgrade and repair computers and configure their operating systems.
- You can configure systems online to evaluate different options and prices.
- After the updates are completed, click Finish, which configures a few system services.
- So the logical step is to add a DVD drive to my machine and configure my system for DVD playback.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.