1(conflict)enfrentamiento masculineconfrontación feminine
- People are coming here to have a violent confrontation with the police.
- He could then, very easily, make the confrontation with the Centre an issue and go back to the people.
- This new workers' organisation was forced into violent confrontation with the state.
- The confrontation with the court represents the first test of the new administration, analysts say.
- The logic of events will lead them to a confrontation with the West.
- The first ran out of the facility in anger after a confrontation with another female.
- But, I do know that a swan is not the sort of beast you want a confrontation with.
- It would not have been fitting for him to die a martyr's death in a fiery confrontation with authority.
- I thought it wise not to engage in any further confrontation with the gentleman on the issue.
- If he fails to do so, he runs the risk of a confrontation with the people of the State.
- The others are getting into it a bit more, the confrontations, scheming and arguments have started and we're barely a week in to the show.
- They were thought to be preparing for a confrontation with former associates who had set up a rival drugs gang.
- The bank disclosed her new address, forcing her to move again in a hurry to avoid a confrontation with her husband.
- In fact, she had been avoiding him since the confrontation with the paint stick.
- Yet for all its confrontation with sex, drugs and sin, this book strongly affirms the human.
- A confrontation with a group of youths drove her to fire the weapon at the pavement near one teenager's feet.
- It's supposed to give us freedom of action in a confrontation with a nuclear-armed state.
- I had enough on my mind without having to have a confrontation with him right now.
- It is a grotesque confrontation with the reality of life and death.
- This confrontation with our mortality also occurs when someone close to us dies.
2(encounter)confrontación feminine(of witnesses etc) careo masculine
- He never shuns a confrontation and is an inspiration to the rest of the players
- In between are stern confrontations with the scratch side Rugby Canada, Canadas East and West and United States A.
- Kerry and Cork confrontations normally generate a good degree of passion but this contest failed dismally on that score.
- That day, the South Africans betrayed the glorious history of one of sport's classic confrontations.
- This is shaping up to be a classic confrontation between the big server against the master returner.
- Such a pressure confrontation for a young player in his first season in England might be full of concerns.
- The outdoor season promises more such confrontations.