- They can also print out labels for farmers to earmark boxes for individual sites and distinguish potentially confusable products, and member invoices to help managers at each drop-off site assemble orders.
- I found I could learn the first 30 characters in a week, after that they were confusable, and I never learnt more than 200.
- Conversely, questions with confusable alternatives remained harder than questions with less confusable alternatives even after participants were given the opportunity to change their answers.
- The lure items are easily confusable for an item seen three previously.
- In some cases, there have been requests for decisions concerning yet unpublished combinations that might be confusable with combinations already in use.
- A homograph is a letter or string that is visually confusable with a different letter or string.
- ‘How confusable are letters and other characters?’
- But with this non-transitive relation, it's possible the set of labels confusable with a submitted label is partially registered and partially available.
- By contrast, the plots indicate that adding a letter that was visually confusable with the d and p in the letter matrix slowed naming speed and decreased naming accuracy on the RAN task.
- According to his model for discrimination learning, such highly confusable trials should make it difficult for testing of strategies, resulting in matching.
1término de fácil confusión masculine
- It helps out with confusables, such as infer and imply, and how their meaning is changing as a result of that confusion.
- Certain security-sensitive applications or systems may be vulnerable due to possible misinterpretation of these confusables by their users.
- Take a special tip from the publisher and check out the ‘common confusables’ section - it is bound to be entertaining, if not enlightening.
- There's also the issue of optical character recognition software which must deal with these confusables.
- One place to find eggcorns is in the usage dictionaries and in other inventories of ‘confusables’ (or ‘confusibles’, depending on who you read).
- The users were also responsible for some of these errors, e.g. by misreading the item in the text, especially in cases of English confusables.
- The author and illustrator have created a dynamic picture book designed to help young naturalists untangle more than 20 pairs of these confusables.