1(explanation/timetable/map) confuso(timetable/explanation/map) poco claroher remarks were more confusing than helpful — sus observaciones confundían más que ayudaban
- For my father and his generation back in the confusing era of the Depression, the battle lines were even more simply drawn.
- These confusing feelings of being apart from the real world and close to it at the same time are part of what community college is about.
- Up on the sidewalks, New York was a confusing bedlam of sights and sounds.
- It is a confusing situation, but it seems that for now, at least, the situation on the ground remains unchanged.
- And maybe familiar cues are simply the means by which people navigate through a confusing world.