1pago en concepto de peaje que se cobra por conducir en el centro de Londres dentro de cierto horario
- It emerged yesterday that London will become the first capital city in the West to introduce a congestion charge.
- A year on from the introduction of the congestion charge and still payment is causing confusion for drivers in London city.
- Most York people want a nine per cent decrease in traffic and believe a congestion charge could be effective.
- In particular the Green Party is hoping councils will be given the power to levy a congestion charge for air traffic.
- On rural roads, only a single congestion charge is likely to be feasible.
- But it will become less of a problem - just in time for our political masters to bring in their national congestion charge.
- The idea is to limit traffic congestion by extending the idea of a congestion charge.
- We asked people in York how they felt about the council considering a congestion charge for the city centre
- That's not to mention its exemption from the London congestion charge and road tax.
- The apparent beauty of this system over the standard congestion charge is that tag charges can vary depending on the route and even the time of day.
- This has largely been as a result of the introduction of more services to support the congestion charge.
- High parking charges applied universally have become something like a congestion charge.
- All were represented at the meeting, which agreed to demand that management compensate firefighters for the congestion charge.
- The traffic's much worse than London with the congestion charge.
- Gas-guzzling four-wheel drive cars would be charged a double congestion charge under the Liberal Democrats.
- Why, evade the London congestion charge every day for six years and you've saved yourself the price of a brand-new urban run-about.
- The amount of revenue generated by the London congestion charge has also been called into question.
- Both bosses support the possibility of bringing in a congestion charge in the city centre.
- Amazingly, the richest residential area in central London doesn't have the congestion charge.
- The congestion charge is a bold new traffic measure that I have been particularly interested to learn more about.