In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tejido conjuntivo masculine
- This demonstrates that limb muscle cells have a different lineage to that of limb connective tissues (cartilage and tendons).
- Fibrosis is the replacement of functional hepatic tissue with nonfunctional connective tissue.
- They are arranged in bundles, separated by sheets of connective tissue containing collagen.
- A septum of connective tissue separates the circular muscle layers of the pylorus and duodenum.
- One of the special connective tissues, adipose tissue, serves as a reservoir of energy and as a soft packing in potential spaces and for organs.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.