In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The marketing challenge is to sell you on the necessity of information via continuous connectivity.
- Currently this type of connectivity is only available close to the larger towns which leaves the remote areas isolated.
- Going by their current strengths, these libraries will survive the age of seamless connectivity too.
- We are also strengthening the rail and air connectivity in our country.
- In my opinion, my industry is just beginning to reap the benefits of connectivity.
- Tools that recognise the vernacular role of self-writing as well as the public role of connectivity would definitely help with this.
- Now comes the biggest test of whether the rhetoric of connectivity can be marshalled into effective action.
- They will provide air connectivity to secondary cities and potential industrial and tourist destinations.
- The immediacy and connectivity can expose great wrong; in just the same way, it can do great wrong.
- He said connectivity between areas via road and rail was very important.
- The person, rather than the household or group, is the primary unit of connectivity.
- However, one of the essential ingredients to succeed in the global services is international air connectivity.
- Ireland is at the very edge of airline connectivity in Europe and has to fight every battle that involves transportation costs.
- We have invested in the best possible infrastructure, latest technology and incredible connectivity.
- Mobile phones can do so much more than make a call now - the tools are there to push for connectivity in so many ways.
- But observers saw many financial, political and ideological bears on that way to connectivity.
- There was a discussion on fostering greater regional connectivity in the field of energy.
- The other sees connectivity as the essential factor, with movies being one of many resources that can travel along those connections.
- As a first step, Wi-Fi connectivity is being offered in 16 seats where four sets of seats will face each other.
- Blogging is a transitional technology that will lead to new forms of connectivity and creativity.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.