1conquistador masculineconquistadora feminineWilliam the Conqueror — Guillermo el Conquistador
- In the office they were conquerors; outside, they were under siege.
- After being narrowly beaten in the first race, the second day he was the first to congratulate his conqueror in the moment of victory.
- Until 1773, at about the time the Spanish conquerors arrived, Antigua had been the capital of Guatemala.
- When we deplore the conqueror's extreme brutality, we must remember that all great warriors of the times were brutal.
- The challenge of dislodging the conquerors would be extreme and casualties massive.