In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1conservacionista feminine(group/policy) conservacionista
- But conservationists see this as a smokescreen, saying that no other wildlife are targeted in this way.
- The plan is signed by eminent ecologists and conservationists from around the world.
- Generations of conservationists and environmentalists have reinforced these views.
- What rancher or federal manager would listen to the management suggestions of a conservationist who advocated no grazing?
- The decision to become a wildlife conservationist was accidental.
- At the turn of the century, misled conservationists would have had us forego the joys of a Christmas tree.
- As mountain gorillas are susceptible to human diseases, conservationists had feared the worse.
- The speed restrictions have also been supported by conservationists, anglers and wildlife experts.
- Pity the turtles and cherish them, for they too are on the conservationist's list of vulnerable species and in danger of extinction.
- It's ironic that a conservationist should so smugly place his own interests above the lives of the animals he destroys.
- Every picture is accompanied by a deep caption, with unashamedly conservationist warnings about ecological threats to the planet.
- Why do some conservationists still not embrace the sustainable use paradigm?
- I am a conservationist and a farmer, a wilderness advocate and an agrarian.
- We have teamed up with experts and conservationists to help preserve the skeleton for crucial scientific research.
- They are also at the heart of what American conservationists have fought to preserve for more than a century.
- It is easy to understand why conservationists and wildlife lovers have been beating a path to the company's door.
- In doing so, he does a disservice to the conservationist community, American Indians and native peoples everywhere.
- Those, then, are some reasons why good farmers are conservationists, and why all farmers ought to be.
- As a consequence, serious conservationists should be praising their work.
- The conservationist movement was not, however, as democratic as Roosevelt believed it to be.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.