1teniendo en cuentaconsidering the circumstances — teniendo en cuenta las circunstancias
1considering (that) she's only been playing for a year, she did very well — teniendo en cuenta que solo hace un año que juega, le fue muy bien
- considering she's been absent so long, I think we should … — dado que ha faltado tanto, creo que deberíamos …
- He'll be asked for ID - but, considering that an ID is not required to vote in Minnesota, he may not have it with him.
- And considering that the furniture itself may swallow a large portion of your budget, keeping expenditure tight on the rest of the space may become necessary.
- This is not particularly surprising considering that New Year resolutions are made on the spur of the moment in our effort to meet the expectations of traditions.
- That would make sense, considering that's where these soldiers deployed from and that's where many of their families remain.
- And considering that there was not much activity on the slopes, I thought people would be hiding out either at the restaurant or the ski school.
- Surely this level of support could have been built on, particularly considering that women's pro soccer had no direct competition.
- She did a pretty OK job, I guess, considering that most of her dorm-mates didn't even start packing until after the ceremony.
- Such a large sample certainly looks impressive, considering that a lot of social science and market research draws conclusions on the basis of samples of only a few hundred people.
- Metro authorities also believe the metro name switch would be hard to pull off, considering that virtually all stations are named after nearby streets.
- Admittedly, my expectations were pretty high, considering that even the bathroom at the media center has a security guard in front of it.
- However, considering that there were only two student positions on the board, it's questionable how influential the positions really were.
- That may sound odd, considering that the heirs of Gertrude Stein have long made outrageous wordplay a central part of their practice.
- Anyway, they phoned up, which is really smart considering that there are public exams today; so all the poor girls doing their French and German orals were all messed up.
- But considering that's where he is, he's holding up the best he can.
- The potential in the UK alone is huge, considering that computer crime is estimated to cost British industry at least £500 million a year.
- The practice is incongruous considering that the duty of both agencies is to maintain the environment and to prevent damage to and pollution of the environment.
- It makes me angry that I even care, considering that nothing much is going to change in my life after this election, and that our election result was just as big a shambles.
- How far do you think you can go, considering that you're not making very commercial-sounding music?
- The target is moderate, considering that tax revenues have increased by an average 14.2 percent per annum over the past three years.
- My next guest has called this practice outrageous, considering that nine million Americans are unemployed and looking for work.
1it's not too bad considering — no está tan mal, si te pones a pensar / después de todo