In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1bienes de consumo duraderos masculine
- The first expensive consumer durable and symbol of respectability, bought on hire purchase, was the piano.
- Almost every third household in Bangalore uses a consumer durable of Japanese brand.
- His vision culminated in Port Kembla's huge flat-products division 1947-55, which enabled large-scale manufacture of cars and consumer durables in Australia.
- The culmination is the age of high mass consumption, where living standards are high and consumer durables and services take over as the main sectors of an economy.
- The other form of credit that Marx did not examine is lending to households, which is now important in relation to both housing provision, and the purchase of consumer durables.
- Democracy itself is becoming just another consumer durable promising to solve and satisfy like all the others.
- This occurred in the USA in the period 1880 to 1910, and coincided with application of mass-production techniques to the production of consumer durables for the first time.
- Multinationals and famous foreign brands in consumer durables either have subsidiaries or franchisees to market their goods.
- In what ways can a manufacturer of consumer durables seek to gain a better understanding of its marketing environment?
- However, it is clear that they also consider important a reduction in purchases of consumer durables, and a revival of saving in the personal sector.
- This policy is said to be justified because motor vehicles are consumer durables which at both regular and irregular intervals require expert maintenance and repair, not always in the same place.
- China houses the biggest population in the world, and one that is progressively developing both the means and the appetite to become westernised in its demands for manufactured consumer durables.
- In Thailand, people who wanted loans for property, cars, and other consumer durables went to the country's finance companies.
- The most vulnerable items in a deflationary environment are high value, consumer durables; kitchen appliances and cars are highly vulnerable.
- Asian consumer durables and most vehicle brands are common examples.
- An array of consumer goods, lifestyle products, artefacts, handloom and handicrafts, besides automobiles, banking and insurance, textiles and fashion, consumer durables and home appliances will be on display.
- But as a consumer durable, it is far from ideal and as a life-enhancing experience, it can't compete with a good book.
- Fisher understood the equivalence of taxing the purchase price of consumer durables (including housing) and taxing the returns they generate.
- The Dhoots, founders of the Videocon group, have found a novel way to structure the deal and lessen the financial impact on Videocon International, its flagship company which sells consumer durables under the Videocon brand.
- In contrast, old economy sector companies, including those in core manufacturing areas such as automobiles and ancillaries, electronics and consumer durables still continue to be dominated by expat CEOs.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.